We are seeking an experienced Community Fundraiser to successfully develop existing and new relationships to maximise income and support from the local community.
This is a new role for our growing organisation that will work closely with our Founder- Director to raise the profile of the charity as well as develop new income streams.
- Closing date: 10am -29th November 2021
- Interview date: 1st December
- Hours: 15-22.5 hours per week
- Salary: £26,000 pro rata
- Reports to: Founder - Director
- To apply submit a CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
- To achieve quarterly income and activity targets as agreed with the Founder-Director
- To liaise with local schools, businesses, faith communities, individuals, organisations and community groups to raise fundraising income and promote The Hummingbird Project
- To research, develop and lead on community fundraising campaigns and initiatives
- To attend fundraising events as and when required
- To be responsible for managing the distribution and collection of fundraising materials and other promotional material
- To organise and manage store collections at a variety of spaces across the area.
- To ensure high quality in donor communication; communicating and engaging with challenge and event fundraisers to ensure that they are updated, involved, and supported.
- To build effective relationships with supporters to maximise the income generated
- To maintain a supporter/CRM database that promotes positive engagement and can analyse the effectiveness of campaigns
- To support and develop digital fundraising initiatives